Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vegas part 2

We went out to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. It is my mom and Sharon's birthday in October. The stilt sailor made these flower hats for them both. Don't they look cute? The food was pretty good, the servings were HUGE! My mom and I just shared our dinner. I got an Italian margarita, it was very good.

Another shot of my mom and her flower hat.


We went to go see the Blue Man Group. We had really good seats; second row! So we had to wear these ponchos in case we got paint of food splashed on us. The boys were pretty funny in their ponchos, they kept acting like they were dresses.

Dad, with Dave and Sharon


Me after the show with one of the guys.


They are a little creepy.


Here I am with a different one. I don't think the 3rd one ever came out after the show. No one else wanted their picture with them. How boring!


This is their band. They were really good.




I love these old neon signs in Downtown Vegas!!! I wish we could have seen the Freemont street light show, its always really neat.


Had breakfast at this hotel. Food was ok, but our waitress sucked! She was slow and very rude. Needless to say she did not get much of a tip.
The next picture was a guy outside of the hotel, who was doing spray paint pictures. They were pretty amazing! My dad sat and watched him for about an hour.

The Vegas trip went way to fast, but was a lot of fun. I'm glad Tyler and I were able to fit it into our schedule and make it out there. It was the first time he had ever been there and the first time we had gone together. We live so close, you think we would have gone by now. Hopefully, we will be able to make it back sometime soon!
Thanks mom and dad for inviting us on your vacation, we had a great time. It was so good spending time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment