Friday, October 9, 2009

Lori's Bridal Shower

On Saturday was my sister's bridal shower. It was held at my Aunt Terri's house. My cousin, Kyle and I are the bridesmaids and were in charge of getting things ready for the party. Kyle is super crafty and came up with a lot of good ideas for the party! It was really nice to see and hang out with her; it has been waaayy to long since we have hung out.

Kyle, Lori, and I.


All the yummy food. Aren't the cauliflower lambs cute?


Poor Wrigley


Lori trying to answer an embarrasing question during one of her shower games. Good thing there weren't any tables close by to hide under!

My little cousin, Natalie opening a gift her mom won.


Lori, opening one of her many great gifts!

3 comments:

  1. A very good job on the Ohio trip. How many goofy pix of the family????

    ReplyDelete
  2. there were quite a few, but I figured my mom would be kind of upset if I posted them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Tyler look terrific Sara! I am so sad to have missed the big plans!

    ReplyDelete