Thursday, October 15, 2009

Car Accident

So, I was involved in a car accident on Sunday October, 11. Some guy ran a red light and turned left in front of my car. I am fine, no injuries; just a little shaken up. The other guy was fine also.
These are just some pictures showing the damage to my car.










This is where all of the damage was to my car! You can see the tire marks from his car. He did not have his rear passenger tire at all after this. My car is a beast.

More up close shot of the damage.



Both air bags deployed, not a fun experience.

At least I am okay. I am a little upset because my car is most likely going to be totaled; and I LOVE my car!!! I know it's just a car, but still it was a very good car. Now I am just waiting to hear from the other guys insurance to see what is going to happen to my car and what they are going to offer me. In the mean time, I have already spoken with them and have a rental car. So at least that is a positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment