Friday, October 9, 2009

Mom's surprise party


On Sunday, we threw my mom a surprise party since I was home on the actual date this year. I only got a few pictures before my camera battery died. Here are my mom's parents, her sister and aunt. It was nice to see everyone there.


John {my brother}, Meghan {his girlfriend}, Aunt Sabrina, and Grandma Lou

Kyle, and Tyler

My mom, the happy birthday girl!! She had NO idea we were planning this for her! Really surprised because she always knows what is going on. We did good.


The whole immediate family plus significant others. Meghan and I even matched! How cute.

How dysfunctional are we????


Me, Dad, Mom, John and Lori


Me, Aunt Terri, Kyle and Lori

Really glad we were able to pull off the surprise party. I got in both my sister and mom's party in the same day! It was a really great trip back to Ohio. Can't wait for December when Lori and Dean get married! Hopefully it's not too cold and snowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment