Monday, April 19, 2010

Yard Work

A couple of weeks ago Tyler and I redid some landscaping in our front yard. We had a ugly tree in front of our bay window that we ripped out and replaced with a smaller bush, some new mulch and edging.
Just a back/side view of my new car!
Side view of the car.
Cubie loaded down with landscaping supplies.
Action shot of Tyler trying to dig out the stump of the ugly tree in front.
Still digging.

It was really in there, it had a lot of roots; some of them were really thick too.
Depth of Field shot. I was having fun with my new camera!
Isn't he so cute?
Still working at it.
Me with a huge root ball I pulled out of the ground.
Look who finally won the battle!
Here's what the front looks like now. I know the bush is a little small now, but it will grow and look a lot nicer that the huge overgrown tree that was there before.
Close up of the bush, it has little pink flowers.
Tyler enjoying his accomplishment! He hates when I take pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment