Monday, April 19, 2010

Shelby and Duke

While playing around with my camera in manual mode I decided to practice on my puppies! I got some pretty good shots of the crazy beasts. Aren't they cute? Look at all the wrinkles!
This is Duke, he is almost 3 years old. We rescued him last Febuary. The owners could not afford to keep him anymore. He fits in perfectly and him and Shelby are inseparable. Who would have thought?
trying to figure out what the camera is. I love the up close shots of Shar Pei's, it makes their noses look even bigger!!
I love this shot! He looks so handsome..all those wrinkles and the pretty blue sky.
Here is the queen bee, Shelby. We rescued her from the Wood County Humane Society almost 5 years ago right before we moved out to California. She has been a lot of work, but she is a really great dog! she did not want anything to do with the camera. I like this shot with the sun in the background.
Look at those lips.
Her classic regal pose. She looks huge in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment